I would never recommend any purchases through Livingsocial. Customer service takes between 30 mins - 1 hour to reach a rep on the phone.

When I asked ot speak with a manager, I was put on hold for an additional 15 mins for my request to be denied.

Then they tell me they can only give me 'deal bucks' credit on their website instead of a refund of my money EVEN IF THE COMPANY THEY ADVERTISED FOR IS OUT OF BUSINESS. I am unable to get manicures for my daughter and I now for my wedding because this website has tied up my money and do not offer any similar deals on their site.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with Livingsocial. The most disappointing about a product or service from Livingsocial was customer service and poor refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Groupon that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Livingsocial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Livingsocial to other companies on our site.

Comments